eCMetrics is a Global Social Media Agency that focuses on creating brand engagement by interacting with your Customers through Creative Media and Conversations that we continuously Analyze and Measure. To do that, we integrate 5 key competencies:
1. Consultancy: Lead by a Head Consultant who has the experience and capability of recommending a solution based on a clear understanding of your needs.
2. Technology: Through our platform, tools and a technology team we develop and implement the Web 2.0 solution that is appropriate for your business.
3. Co-creativity: Deriving from the continuous collaboration of our internal Creative Team and Social Media participants (hence, co-creativity) to build relevant experiences through brand interaction.
4. Dialogues: Between your customers and our team of engagers who are always prepared to look after them, answer their questions, take their suggestions and intervine when necessary since your 2.0 Customer has the power to tell the WORLD about YOU. brand interaction.
5. Analysis: Through our team of analysts that interprets your customers insights and measures the ROI of your marketing and relationships initiatives.
- Our Mission
To be the preferred Social Media Agency to measure and build customer engagement with your brand at the Global scale.
- What do we believe?
Is not enough for brands to send a message to consumers. They need to establish a DIALOGUE through continuous INTERACTIONS to build BRAND ENGAGEMENT. And Brands need to constantly monitor the effectiveness of those interactions for rapid decision making.
- How we do it differently?
By not thinking and acting like a traditional Online Media Agency. Social Media has 2 relevant differences: Constant dialogues and rapid multiplication through word-of-mouth. A true Social Media Agency does not only need to create cool interactive pieces or plug-ins, it needs to constantly talk to the right audience for an effective dissemination. And they need to monitor effectively the buzz and intervine intelligently when necessary. So the "formula" is very simple (we are giving it away for free!):
Cool interactive media + Dialogue with the right audience + Monitoring
= Effective Brand Engagment